Sunday 28 July 2013

Nashville Warbler, Rose-breasted Grosbeak

Grant Milroy and I were out early this morning to see what we could find. We met in Hartland and went to a street where he knew Purple Martins had been in the past. Unfortunately they weren't there, but I now know where to go look another time (or year!). Next, we went to a few marsh type areas to find a Northern Waterthrush (he found one yesterday link here http://birdingnewbrunswick.ca/photo/4-northern-waterthrush-stylish-guy?context=featured, I've never seen one). We didn't find one, however I did get my first picture of a Nashville Warbler. Near the end of our morning, we did end up seeing a Rose-breasted Grosbeak after lots of patience. This was a first for me and brings my total to 146 for the year and 158 for life in NB.







No comments:

Post a Comment